Curtain design MBR system membrane module for wastewater treatment and recycling
LITREE company is biggest hollow fiber UF membrane manufacturer in China, we provide quality pressure vessel UF module, integrated UF purifying equipment, immersed membrane for MBR system, and we also is the first brand in Chinese residential UF filter market.
Advantages of MBR system:
MBR technics is a perfect integration by membrane separation technology and normal biological treatment. Instead of traditional secondary sedimentation tank, sand filter tank by capillary hollow fiber UF membrane, the effluent water quality of this system can match reclaimed water reuse or Reverse Osmosis input water standard. MBR system is especially suitable for high discharge standard water treatment plants and old plants' upgrades and transformation.
In wastewater treatment, MBR system has obvious advantages compared with other biological treatment methods:
1. High remove rate of contamination, stable effluent water quality, and dispense with disinfection;
2. Realized the separation of HRT (Hydraulic retention time) and SRT (sludge age time), simplify the system design and operation;
3. The mechanical cut-off of UF membrane can avoid the microorganism spillage, maintain high sludge concentration, effectively increased the volume loading, reduce the sludge loading and floor space;
4. Long SRT in MBR system is helpful to the long generation period microorganisms growth, in favor of biodegradation on difficult degradation organic matter.
5. The longer SRT also make the MBR system has the effect same as aerobic sigestion pool, and reduce the sludge volume observably and save the process cost;
6. MBR technics has well control on SRT in order to adapt with the growth of nitrobacteria, enhance the nitriability.
7. MBR system has compact structure, easy for integrate autocontrol and operation manage.
MBR Membrane Applications:
Municipal water supply
Industrial water purification
Municipal waste water treatment
Industrial waste water treatment
Landfill leachate advanced treatment
Reclaimed water reuse
Pretreatment of RO system
|Model No.|| LJ1E3-2000-PV2|
|Membrane Material||Reinforced PVC||Reinforced PVC||Reinforced PVC|
|Fiber ID/OD (mm)||1.0/2.0||1.0/2.0||1.0/2.0|
|Membrane Area (m 2 )||31 ||23 ||14 |
|Pore Size (μm)||0.02||0.02||0.02|
|Max. Operation Pressure (-kPa)||60||60||60|
|Max. Temperature ( °C )||40||40||40|
|Dimension L×W×H (mm)||721×70×2122||721×70×1622||721×70×1082|
|Weight (dry) kg||16||13||9|
| Cassette No.|| Dimension(mm)|
( L × W × H )
| Active membrane area(m 2 )|
| LGJ1E3-950×14|| 1210×805×1485|| 196|
| LGJ1E3-1500×14|| 1210×805×2010|| 322|
| LGJ1E3-2000×14|| 1210×805×2510|| 434|
| LGJ1E3-950×26|| 2110×805×1505|| 364|
| LGJ1E3-1500×26|| 2110×805×2030|| 598|
| LGJ1E3-2000×26|| 2110×805×2530|| 806|
| LGJ1E3-2000×52|| 2100×1560×2520|| 1612|