- Model NO.: LH3-1060-V
- Design Flux: 2.4~6.4 M3/H
- Active Membrane Area: 40 M2
- Nominal Pore Size: 0.01 Micron
- Membrane Material: Improved PVC
- ID/Od of Hollow Fiber: 1.0/1.6 Mm
- Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Style for Purifier: Pressurized Vessel UF Module
- Permeate Turbidity: <0.1 Ntu
- Model Dimensions: 277X1715 Mm
- Filtration Type: Inside-out Hollow Fiber
- Molecular Weight Cutoff: 50, 000 Daltons
- Trademark: LITREE
LITREE is the largest hollow fiber UF membrane manufacturer in China, we provide quality pressure vessel UF module, integrated UF purifying equipment, immersed membrane for MBR system, and we are also the first brand in Chinese residential UF filter market.
Compared with the European brands UF membrane, we have great advantages:
- Higher filtration precision
Our UF membrane pore size is 0.01 micron, MWCO range 50, 000 Dalton, and the distribution curve is highly concentrated on this range.
- Good flux with low operation pressure
The pressure vessel inside-out UF module operation pressure is less than 1.5bar, TMP 0.2~0.6bar.
- Excellent anti-fouling capability
The membrane surface is very smooth, the material has very strong hydrophilic property and the membrane operation with very low pressure so the surface has very good anti-fouling capability, and easy to recover flux. In some municipal wastewater pilot tests, the membrane did not need chemical cleaning for 104 days, which is three times longer than other membranes.
- Chemical resistance capacity
Our membrane is chemically resistant, can chemically clean with strong alkali or acid. It makes membrane maintenance easier and safer.
- One of the world's biggest UF membrane project
The KaosiungKaotan municipal water plant uses UF membrane for 300, 000m3/day treatment, and this project has been in operation since 2007, the membrane performance has been excellent.
Field of application:
- Turbidity removal for wine; Sterilization and turbidity removal for fruit wine, grape wine, and yellow wine.
- Drinking water treatment in cities, towns and rural area.
- Get rid of pyrogenfor pharmacy water.
- Concentration treatment of food, zymolysisand milk.
- Various dialysis and blood filtration in medical treatment.
- Treatment of municipal water, surface water and well water for drinking.
- Pretreatment and post-treatment of reverse osmosis, raw water includes seawater, surface water, well water and sewage water, etc.
- Recycle use of condensation water
- Treatment of manufacturing water for food and beverage.
- Deep treatments of wastewater for recycle.
|Designed flux||0.6~1.6 m³/h||2.4~6.4 m³/h|
|Permeate turbidity||<0.1 NTU|
|Active membrane area||10 m²||40 m²|
|Hollow fiber amount (unit)||3940||11000|
|Net weight||18 kg||37 kg|
|Wet weight (kg)||26 kg||58 kg|
|Module dimensions||Φ187x1398 mm||Φ277x1715mm|
|Membrane type||Inside-out hollow fiber|
|Membrane material||Improved PVC|
|Nominal pore size||0.01 micron|
|Material of enveloping glue on ends||Epoxy resin|
|Molecular weight cutoff||50,000 Daltons|
|Inside/outside diameters of hollow fiber (mm)||1.0 /1.6|
|Operating mode||Dead end or cross flow|
|Suggested trans-membrane pressure (TMP)||0.04-0.08 MPa (5.8-11.6 psi)|
|Max. inlet pressure||0.3 MPa (43.5 psi)|
|Max. TMP||0.2 MPa (29 psi)|
|Max. backwash TMP||0.15 MPa (21.8 psi)|
|Max. operating temperature||40 ºC|
|Max. tolerance of residual chlorine||500 ppm (short time)|
|Max. tolerance of H2O2||200 ppm (short time)|
|Max. raw water turbidity||200 NTU|
|Backwash flux||175 LMH|
|Backwash time||20-180 sec|
|Backwash interval||20-60 min|